Sunday, January 27, 2008

My blog...

Today i went to jusco... and it's full of people, yet i don't have the new year mood. Class test before and after cny holiday so i guess it's more like a study break for me. I am going back to kch on friday, 1/2/08 - my birthday eve. Yeah, there is nth to celebrate about because this means that i am getting older, closer to my graduation and nearer to the working life. I really think pharmacist in the hospital is doing a routine job, but who doesn't? i guess everyone has a routine job, more or less doing the same thing everyday. The difference is how you look at the job and how you do it.

Well, bought 2 shirt for cny at least. So, finalize - 1 shoe, 2 new pants and 2 shirts. Not bad. Not spending a lot compared to last year. Well, i am suppose to be happy but in fact i don't quite happy. I need to study for CPK now, or else i am going to end up being sad on thursday after cpk class test.



Do you think every pharmacist can remember all the drug name in the song, mechanism of action, dosage for different condition and side effect of these drugs?? i seriously don't think so, even if there is, it will be a very small percentage.

Not long ago, there is a period of time where almost every blogger stop blogging in my uni. Why?? because we are informed that our lecturers are reading our blog.. well, there are ppl who still blog, but the content isn't the same as the previous. Me?? Well, what the hell, this is josantoes.blogspot.com, not drXXX or prof XXX.blogspot.com; neither parents.blogspot.com..

I like my blog. I like to write about things i like in my blog. I write about my life and all the things that happens to me in the blog so that i would have a record of my life that i can look into in future. There is no one that could ask me to take down or shut down my blog. There is no one that could control on what i write in my blog. I am not mad, so i know what can or cannot be written and i know what is the limit to freedom of speech. That's the same thing i tell my coursemate when they tell me to be careful on what i write because my lecturers are reading it...

Well, what i say is this.. and now, i still say this : This is my blog, you like it you read. You don't like it you don't read. I write because i want ppl to read it. If i write and still worry about ppl reading it, then might as well i don't blog and the host could just shut down blogging.

Yes, i post about a political issue, but it stays, because this is josantoes.blogspot.com.
I'm sorry

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You said it alright!

Ppl stopped blogging? I didn't notice, haha.I thought everyone was just busy with uni, lol.

Anonymous said...

WOw!! that drug song is so CUn la!! xD i curi for my blog as well, okie!? XD

Disclosure Policy

This policy is valid from 30 January 2008 This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation. The compensation received will never influence the content, topics or posts made in this blog. All advertising is in the form of advertisements generated by a third party ad network. Those advertisements will be identified as paid advertisements. The owner(s) of this blog is not compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the blog owners. If we claim or appear to be experts on a certain topic or product or service area, we will only endorse products or services that we believe, based on our expertise, are worthy of such endorsement. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider. This blog does contain content which might present a conflict of interest. This content will always be identified. To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org