Thursday, October 23, 2008

Josantoes has got a tag from beloved Michiko! Hehe.. Since I'm bored with editing slides, i will just do the tag~

INSTRUCTIONS:
1. The tagged victims have to come up with eight different points of his/her perfect lover.
2. Have to mention the gender of his/her perfect lover.
3. Tag eight other victims to join this game and leave a comment on their blog.
4. If you are tagged the second time, there’s no need to do this AGAIN.
5. Lastly, most importantly, HAVE. FUN. DOING. IT

Okay, I will mention who i want to tag first. People, do it for fun~

1. Dodotay - do it emo kid!
2. Shyang - take a break after your exam
3. Doug - although u have Cass, do when u are free la
4. Carol - hehe.. do after our presentation although u have your "beh" already
5. Wee - Although your blog is dead, activate it!
6. Chauz
7. Michie
8. .... Run out of idea who to tag already =.=|||

* not all will do but i just wanna tag la~

I will summarise all 8 points about my perfect lover. Okay, I prefer him/her to be called a companion whom i adore.

1. Appearance: You do not need to be super attractive but not too bad looking. Staright hair as I don't like curl hair, double eye-lid because i want to know you are looking at me, not too tall as i don't wanna look short and most importantly, you have to smell good using the right perfume as i am quite sensitive to smell.

2. Intelligence: You do not need to be super intelligent, don't need to be a JPA scholar, please don't study medic as you won't have time for me, but about the same as me and i am not so intelligent also so I don't need you to be super brilliant. It makes me feel stupid. Haha...

3. Patience: You need to be full of patience as I tend to be very emotional sometimes and my emotion change very fast. You need to teach me right and wrong as sometimes i am really stubborn.

4. Allow me to eat what i want. I can eat the same type of food at the same place for more than 3 times a week, so you have to bare with me lo... Remind me about my cholesterol but let me eat the food i like once in a while (e.g. fried chicken)

5. Someone who are there everytime. This is easy as you only need your phone to be on 24 hours and make sure i can reach you~

6. Someone who loves me of coz. Hmmm.. this is important, as i don't prefer to be with some one who loves me more or i love more, I need a 2 way relationship, equal amount of taking and giving.

7. Someone who don't club. I know its cool to dance gracefully, but i don't need a dancer. Drinking is fine, but not clubbing. Once in awhile is fine, but not scheduled specific days like every week or every month. The smoke and sweat smell make me sick when they stained on your hair.

8. Someone who have all the above. So do you think i found someone like that?


Hahahahah.. .Michiko, I'm done~

Disclosure Policy

This policy is valid from 30 January 2008 This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation. The compensation received will never influence the content, topics or posts made in this blog. All advertising is in the form of advertisements generated by a third party ad network. Those advertisements will be identified as paid advertisements. The owner(s) of this blog is not compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the blog owners. If we claim or appear to be experts on a certain topic or product or service area, we will only endorse products or services that we believe, based on our expertise, are worthy of such endorsement. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider. This blog does contain content which might present a conflict of interest. This content will always be identified. To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org