Saturday, May 9, 2009

Nando's Delivery "Take Me Home" Dinner

Yes, today is another delivery day - lunch with Ayam Goreng McD delivery, dinner with Nando's delivery, ordered Peri 2 Meals 




This package is kinda worth it.. RM 50 but with the following things"
1. 2 1/4 chicken with 2 sidelines (which means 4 sidelines)
2. 2 bottle of 500ml coke
3. 2 Big chicken sausage with nando's sauce
4. 1 box of potato wedges and dips
5. Garlic Bread


As yesterday has made it to Midvalley for Zanmai dinner.. so i better stay home today. I did walk around the house and sit up to eat but didn't want to strain too much by eating out. Must really take good care of my back so that i don't have to go for surgery.

Yes, why don't just do surgery and it will be better? It's spine surgery, which means, open up the back area, expose the nerve and take away the buldge disc that has compressed on the nerve that cause the pain and weakness of my left leg. Yes, just rest for a week then i should be fit. Spine surgery, has risk -  risk of paralysis. That's why my doctor does not recommend surgerywhen i can control my bowel movement and urine output, able to walk and sit, that's why he doesn't want to recommend surgery but ask me to take good care of the bag. I have to wear the stupid croset to support my back and it really tied my stomach, no matter how hungry, i could not eat much.. in a way it's good la.. hehe can maintain my weight mah

Update: yes, yesterday went to midvalley, today just rest at home and put hot pack on my back to relax the muscle.. i feel like i have exercise la.. my leg doesn't cramp anymore which is a good sign. Previously, nocturnal leg cramping happenned, interrupt my sleep and now it's gone. hehe. .how? Take calcium supplement lo.. I really think the Amway Calcium/Magnesium is good la.. i finished my supply but my mum's courier has not reached, i have to buy the other brand. Taking Kordel's liquid calcium, which i still feel a little cramp. Means, AMWAY is actually good :D

Okay, another day has passed...  wish kshih all the best in her exam 

0 comments:

Disclosure Policy

This policy is valid from 30 January 2008 This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation. The compensation received will never influence the content, topics or posts made in this blog. All advertising is in the form of advertisements generated by a third party ad network. Those advertisements will be identified as paid advertisements. The owner(s) of this blog is not compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the blog owners. If we claim or appear to be experts on a certain topic or product or service area, we will only endorse products or services that we believe, based on our expertise, are worthy of such endorsement. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider. This blog does contain content which might present a conflict of interest. This content will always be identified. To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org